- What should students do if their iPads are broken?
- Where and when should students pick up repaired iPads?
- How can I reset my Google password?
- Where should new students go to set up district accounts?
- How can I connect to the wifi if I already have too many devices connected?
- How can I access a new app, software tool, or website subscription?
- How do I log in to eSchool as a teacher, student, or parent?
- How can I get help with my projector, classroom computers, printer, or other device?
If your iPad is cracked or damaged in any other way, please bring it to Mrs. Zujko in the Palmer Computer Lab (C107). She will ask you some questions about the damage and send your device out for repairs. Typically, repairs take 10 - 20 days. When your device is returned, Mrs. Zujko will let you know that it can be picked up.
If you are having trouble logging in to any of the Google tools (Gmail, Classroom, Drive, Docs, etc.) and are in the High School, please see Mrs. Zujko in the Palmer Computer Lab (C107). If you are in Hommocks, please see Mrs. Jacobelli in the Library South Computer Lab. They will help you to reset your password.
If resetting your password does not solve the problem, please contact Michael Sammartano. He will attempt to remedy the situation, or refer you to IT for further assistance.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
The first thing you need to do is visit Mrs. Zujko in the Palmer Computer Lab (C107). She will help you log into the network, reset your password, and configure your Google Account.
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
Students should visit Mrs. Jacobelli in the Library South Computer Lab (during periods 1 and 2 only). She will help you log into the network, reset your password, and configure your Google Account.