- Sept. 26: Press Release Sent to Community on Proposed Bond
- Oct. 2: Reduced Bond Project Costs Presented
- About 4% of the Proposed Bond Dollar Amount is Designated for "Pathfinder" Pilot Projects at MHS and Hommocks
- Oct. 23, 2018 Community Forum: Send Questions in Advance!
- Nov. 6 Continued Discussion of Proposed Bond
- Board Approves Capital Improvement Bond: Community Vote is Feb. 5
- The Bond In a Nutshell: Read One-Pager
The Board of Education voted unanimously to approve the Proposed Bond referendum that includes a range of important projects to preserve infrastructure and ensure code compliance at all six schools....from plumbing/ mechanical/electrical work, such as the updating of fire alarms, mechanical equipment and security systems, to floor/ceiling repairs, asbestos abatement, and repairing and replacing sidewalks, fences, retaining walls, doors, roofs and windows. See