Enrollment Planning FAQ
Please check back often as new questions and answers will be posted.
- How does the District predict and track enrollment? Does this differ from the method used in the last demographic study?
- What factors have contributed to increased enrollment?
- Is the shortage of classrooms at certain schools due to classrooms being used for Pre-K or special education programs?
- How does the District enforce and monitor residency requirements?
- What are the budgetary concerns related to increased enrollment?
- Does increased enrollment result in increased State aid?
- What short-term solutions are being considered, and what is the timeline for implementing?
- How will the District seek to involve all community members?
- Will the community get to vote on the various options?