Parents looking for more information should contact their child’s teacher, counselor, or other staff member with any questions. The Mamaroneck Special Education Parent-Teacher Association (SEPTA) is another great resource for networking with other parents.
This Parent Handbook provides a comprehensive resource about Student Support Services for interested families.
The below list of community presentations by district staff sponsored by SEPTA will be updated as they occur. For future events, please see the SEPTA website:
- September 27, 2017 – Part 1: The ABCs of Student Support Services: What does it all mean? – 7:00PM, HMX library
- October 19, 2017 – Part 2: Student Support Services: Which model is Right for my Child? – 7:00PM, HMX library
- November 2, 2017 – Zones of Regulation, CBT and DBT: What they are and how they can help at home and at school – 7:00PM, HMX library
- November 14, 2017 – SEPTA Building Bridges Event – 7:00PM, HMX library
- March 29, 2018 – Sex Ed, Puberty and the Special Needs Adolescent – 7:00PM, MHS library